HW + WS - Ominous HW + WS - Ominous

Amazing!

Beautiful composition! This beat is very cold like the other people said. i love it. 5'd 10'd. good shit

Battle Pianos Battle Pianos

LOL

This sound like some King of Fighter 95 shit! Ha This is mos def throwback fighting game music to me. Good job!

Mask - Apologize Remix Mask - Apologize Remix

Nice Flow and story

I like this because I've been there before. I was cheated on while I was in Iraq so I can relate. Good remix and keep at it hommie! Yeah!

MaSkDaWun responds:

thanks dudee, n soz to hear that it tears u apart
peace

MaSkDaWun - Class A MaSkDaWun - Class A

Okay

I see that your're on to something. FL Studio is used alot on here so you have to be careful with soundfonts from there. Switch it up with something else other than take and your set. Also you can use a little switchup in the beat but it sound s really good for the most part. Keep at it. Check out my beats because I use FL Studio Too. Rate and review and let ask me anything about the program.

Talk To You Baby Version 2 Talk To You Baby Version 2

I don't agree with dude23!

I think the beat is hot. It sounds like a cartoon network adult swim commercial. I think if the were turned down and have some kind of flang on it, the beat would be a mos def 10. we got the same kind of style a lil bit. Keep at it bro. Maybe we could collab one day. oh yeah, 4'd and 8'd.

Elevator Musick Elevator Musick

Great soundz here!

I'm gonna disagree on the pauses. They add a little more flava to this track. I really like your style in this one. Collab one day? 5'd and 10'd. YEAH!!!

(INSB)Take It (INSB)Take It

Good shit!

This song is pretty slick. I have a song similar to it. I do love FL Studio 8. 5'd and 10'd.

d[-_-]b -A- This That Ish d[-_-]b -A- This That Ish

Oh yeah!

You mos def got the feel for hip hop man. It just takes practice thats all. This track is good man and we mos def collab on some shit. Yeah!!! 5'd 10'd all damn day!!

WingsllOFllFreedom responds:

haha practice makes better. i dont want to achieve perfection cuz then at that point there's no more room to grow or change so haha anyways thanks man

Peace
d[-_-]b

~|| Change the world ~|| Change the world

Whoa

Im feeling this for sure man! I love the groove you put into this track man! 5'd 10'd all day!

T-Free responds:

Hehe, thank you very much, Kannon1! :]

Sting - Desertion Sting - Desertion

I really like this!

This sounds really good WYZE one. Keep up the killer tracks man! YEAH!!! 5'd and 10'd.

Blasphem-E responds:

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it